Ship your wheel(s) for repair using our discounted shipping rates! If your local carrier's shipping rates to Denver are more than this, you can save a buck by using our UPS or USPS shipping accounts.
Please be sure to put your name and phone number with the package or can just print and include a copy of your invoice inside your package. Apologies for having to write your info twice, only way we could do this, but should save you some money.
We will email your label within 24 hours, it will come via email from UPS or ShipStation, just follow the instructions to print.
• Label rates are calculated as a single wheel/hub shipped within the Lower 48
• To avoid wheel damage and a surcharge, multiple labels are required when shipping multiple wheels/hubs
• UPS Ground will be used for wheels with and without tires
• USPS or UPS can be selected for smaller hub packages
• Once your label order is completed, we will email a shipping label to you which can be printed and attached to your package. Your package can then be dropped off at your local UPS (or USPS for hubs)
• Do not ship wheels in same package, box separately to avoid damage
• Protect your wheel with bubblewrap or packing paper
• Do not use packing peanuts. They will settle out during shipping and fail to protect your wheel. In addition, they are environmentally unfriendly, as we cannot re-use them