Ship your wheel for repair using our discounted shipping rates! If your local carrier's shipping rates to Denver are excessive, you can save a buck by using our UPS or USPS shipping accounts.
Please be sure to submit, print and include a copy of our Service & Repair Request form (under Contact) inside your package. We will do our best to have your label ready within 2 business days!
• Label rates are calculated as a single wheel/hub shipped within the Lower 48
• To avoid wheel damage and a surcharge, multiple labels are required when shipping multiple wheels/hubs
• UPS Ground will be used for wheels with and without tires
• USPS or UPS can be selected for smaller hub packages
• Once your label order is completed, we will email a shipping label to you which can be printed and attached to your package. Your package can then be dropped off at your local UPS (or USPS for hubs)
• Do not ship wheels in same package, box separately to avoid damage
• Protect your wheel with bubblewrap or packing paper
• Do not use packing peanuts. They will settle out during shipping and fail to protect your wheel. In addition, they are environmentally unfriendly, as we cannot re-use them