Shinko 546/525 Tire
Most tires ship within 4- business days when ordered separately. While we do our best to keep our website up-to-date, inventory is not guaranteed! If the tire is backordered, we will contact you with other options. If concerned about inventory, please email us to verify availability before placing your order.
The Shinko 525 Cheater and the 546 provide excellent traction in a variety of terrain types. Front knobs on the 546 use a 45° knob pattern for a better biting edge when cornering and better braking stability.
If ordering a 1.40" rim on your Woody's Wheel, rim locks will not be available.
Also, please note that some sizes are not compatible with Nuetech Tubliss or 'heavy duty' tubes. If you are interested in the NitroMousse Minis for your 19/16" setups, please inquire here.
• 80/100-21 tire fits Front Rim Width 1.60"
• The 19/16" tires are best for the Sur Ron 'dirt bike' setup
• Shinko tires feature a high carbon compound in a variety of models to suit all terrain conditions.
• Nuetech's Tubliss system utilizes two different pressure zones to protect your rim and increase traction with low pressure capabilities. A rim lock comes already built in to your Tubliss system.
• Rim locks are recommended when using standard inner tubes in low pressure applications. Motion Pro's LiteLoc rim lock is made of high strength composite nylon for weight savings and durability. Standard rim locks are an economical low pressure option.