KTM 790-1290 Front Wheel - 21x1.85 or 21x2.15"
Please allow for up to a 4 week build time
A 21" front Woody's Superlite Wheel for the KTM 1090-1290 features either a 21x1.85" or 21x2.15" Excel Takasago Series Rim Superlaced to Woody's Superlite Hub with heavy duty stainless steel spokes and nipples.
- The Woody's Superlite wheel in either size is narrower than the OEM KTM R edition front wheel (which comes 21x2.50"). The Excel rims are much stronger, and being narrower improves off road handling. The narrower wheel fits the 90/90-21 tire.
- We recommend the 21x1.85" Excel for the more aggressive off road riders, due to the more rounded tire profile that it creates in comparison to the 2.15" or OE 2.50" rim.
- **Only the 2.15" rim can be sealed for tubeless**
Our billet hub can be anodized any color of your choice for no extra cost (see options here)
• Excel 7000 Series 21x1.85" Black Front Rim
• Excel 7000 Series 21x2.15" Black Front Rim
• (+brake adapters for 790-1290)
• Superlite Billet Hub, Orange or Black
• Superlaced Custom with Heavy Duty Stainless Steel Spokes and Nipples
• Bearing & Seals, KTM or similar
The 21x1.85" narrow rim width offers greater rim protection than OEM and allows you to pick through more technical trails. The tall rim height allows for easy rolling over obstacles. The 21x1.85" rim is ideal for riding off-road and retains moderate on-road capabilities.
The 21x2.15" rim is also narrower than OEM for improved off-road capabilities and better rim protection. The 21x2.15" rim is a great dual sport option with considerable on-road handling and comes sealed for tubeless with the Outex system.
Orange or black colored hubs are available for 790, 890, 950, 990, 1090, 1190 & 1290 KTM bikes. Brake adapters are only required on the 790, 890, 1090, 1190 and 1290 and can be anodized orange or black as well. Please specify your color choice.