Kenda K257D Tire
Most tires ship within 1-3 business days when ordered separately. While we do our best to keep our website up-to-date, inventory is not guaranteed! If the tire is backordered, we will contact you with other options. If concerned about inventory, please email us to verify availability before placing your order.
The K257D features an aggressive four/five knob pattern that provides traction in a variety of terrain. The 3.50-18 size is not DOT approved. This Kenda pairs well with the 18" rear Woody's Wheel for Sur Ron e-bikes.
• Overall diameter (inches): 25.20
• Section width (inches): 4.30
• Maximum load (pounds): 594 @ 33 PSI
• Tread depth (mm): 14.00
• Weight (pounds): 9.06
• Every tire varies in size slightly. For those with tight tolerances, please double check that you have room before purchasing
• Nuetech's Tubliss system utilizes two different pressure zones to protect your rim and increase traction with low pressure capabilities. A rim lock comes already built in to your Tubliss system.
• Rim locks are recommended when using standard inner tubes in low pressure applications. Motion Pro's LiteLoc rim lock is made of high strength composite nylon for weight savings and durability. Standard rim locks are an economical low pressure option.